Did you ever have a giga pet? Tamagotchis went by all sorts of names, but they were all the same. Whether you had an angel, a dinosaur, or a funny looking blob that fist day was always the hardest. Nothing seemed to happen. The little guys just couldn't get hungry fast enough for their new owners. After a few days you might find yourself just hoping that they'd die and leave you alone, but on that first day you thought they couldn't be persistent enough.
That empty, impatient feeling you got as you made sure you pet still wasn't hungry is akin to my feelings for this blog. I have about two months before it officially starts. Months in which I can't do anything for it. Yes, two long months before I find that I've no time to write a post or check for comments. For now I'll just keep hovering over it, pressing the refresh button.
No comments:
Post a Comment