Next Stop, Kudumatsu:

Kudumatsu has some great recycle shops. Boy, was it a relief to us girls when we finally stumbled across that word.
Recycle. At home I'd sooner say second-hand shops, but hey, when in Japan, use Japenglish. I actually bought a skirt in Kudamatsu. Here's the edge if it. Can you make it out? That's the foyer of the Ube lighthouse. See all the fun slippers? Yup, that's a bit of culture for you.

Tonight I'm drinking a really thick shake. Rich and chocolaty. So thick I'm almost eating it. Mmmm. Do yourself a favor, go make your self a shake!
You know your blog is really nice. You have beautiful pictures, excellent writing and a great story to write about. There's got to be some way to make money off of this.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Happy Halloween (reformations day)
ReplyDeletefrom what I can see, looks like a pretty skirt.
ReplyDeletePS, sorry for ditching you today :/
very pretty skirt. And, I think I will go make myself a shake. . . after kids are in bed and I can read while drinking it. :) love you.
ReplyDeleteOh, I like your socks too. :P
ReplyDelete